Your Kitchen could be a Death Trap!

Here is a scary, but very real problem that is of great concern to Maple Grove and Plymouth residents.

If you have an industrial size gas burner with a hood in your kitchen, it is crucial to know that your kitchen could literally kill you!

A few years ago, a family died because an incompetent contractor did not install a makeup air system properly. The oxygen was literally sucked out of their home by the fan which was left on for a long period of time.

Homes today are built so air tight that the exhaust hood can pull out oxygen at an alarming rate and cause the home to be a dangerous environment that may lead to death.

Don’t let this happen to your family. People living in Maple Grove or Plymouth that are considering upgrading their kitchen and using a makeup air system, consider these alarming facts and make sure you have Advanced Home Improvements out to your home to educate you and make your home safe.

This entry was posted in Kitchen Remodeling in Mn, Maple Grove Remodeling Company, Minnesota Remodeling Company, Osseo Remodeling Contractors, Remodeling Projects, Safety and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


8 + six =

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>